View Downloadable Menu
Pronto Lunch Menu
Served Monday through Friday, from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Soups and Salads, $7.95
- House or Caesar: $4.95
- Toscana, Minestrone, or Soup of the Day: Cup ($4.25) or Bowl ($7.25)
- Soup and Salad Combo: $6.95
Subs and Paninis, $8.95
Gluten-free pasta is available. Served with cold pasta or fries. Add a soup or salad for $1.50.
- Subs: GV Cold Cuts, Meatball, and Italian Sausage
- Paninis: Caprese, Steak, and Chicken Parmigiana
Lunch Portion Pasta Bowls, $7.95
Gluten-free pasta is available. Served with a house salad. Add a soup for $1.50. Please, no substitution.
- Spaghetti with Meat Sauce: $7.95
- Fettuccini Alfredo: $7.95
- Gnocchi with Meat Sauce: $7.95
- Meat Lasagna: $8.95
- Artichoke and Spinach Dip: A blend of Italian cheeses served with fried pasta chips. $8.25
- Calamari Fritti: Served with pesto aioli and marinara sauce. Lightly breaded and fried. $10.25
- Portofino Mussels: Steamed with fresh basil, garlic, tomatoes, onions, and white wine: $10.25
- Bruschetta: House-made focaccia topped with diced tomatoes, garlic, olive oil, and fresh basil and finished with parmesan. $7.25
- Mozzarella Sticks: Breaded and fried and served with a tomato basil sauce. $7.25
- Margarita: Tomatoes, basil, and fresh mozzarella. $10.95
- Meat: Italian sausage with cherry peppers. $10.95
- Chicken Pesto: Grilled chicken, pesto cream sauce, and mozzarella. $10.95
- Meat and Cheese Board: Baby Swiss, Gouda, Manchego, salami, prosciutto, and Soppressata. $12.95
Soups and Salads
- Toscana: Chicken, vegetables, sausage, and cream.
- Minestrone: Traditional Italian vegetable soup.
- Soup of the Day: Market price. (Ask your server.)
House or Caesar: $4.95
All salads may be served with chicken ($5.75), shrimp ($6.95), or salmon ($6.95).
- Field Greens: Mixed field greens, tomatoes, red onions, and cucumbers tossed with our house vinaigrette. $8.25
- Caesar: Crisp romaine tossed with our house-made Caesar dressing and topped with croutons and parmesan. $8.25
- Caprese: Fresh mozzarella, sliced tomatoes, fresh basil, balsamic, vinegar, and extra virgin olive oil. $9.25
- Gorgonzola: Mixed field greens tossed with gorgonzola vinaigrette and finished with roasted pistachios. $9.25
- Portobello: Grilled Portobello mushroom over a bed of mixed greens and finished with an herbal balsamic vinaigrette. $8.25
Chicken, Veal, and Pork
Entrees are served with a side salad and your choice of one side item. Choose Italian mixed vegetables, baked sweet potato, pasta, or risotto. Add a cup of soup for an additional $1.50.
- Chicken Marsala: Sautéed in a demi-glaze and topped with Marsala wine and sliced mushrooms. $14.95
- Chicken Parmesan: Lightly breaded and topped with a tomato basil sauce, parmesan, and mozzarella. $14.95
- Chicken Pamplona: Chicken stuffed with prosciutto and fontina and finished with a Marsala cream sauce. $16.75
- Prosciutto-Wrapped Pork Tenderloin: Medallions wrapped in prosciutto grilled and topped with a port wine fig sauce. $16.75
- Chicken Picatta: Sautéed in a garlic-lemon sauce, white wine, capers, and chicken broth. $14.95
- Veal Scaloppini: Sautéed medallions in a mushroom lemon-caper sauce. $18.95
- Veal Parmesan: Lightly breaded and topped with marinara sauce, parmesan, and mozzarella. $18.95
- Veal Marsala: Sautéed and topped with mushrooms and our demi-glaze sauce. $18.95
Meat and Seafood
Entrees are served with a house or Caesar salad.
- Shrimp Scampi: Tossed in sautéed in a garlic-onion sauce and Roma tomatoes. $18.95
- Tuscan Salmon: Grilled, on a bed of risotto, topped with roasted cherry tomatoes, basil, and Kalamata olives. $18.95
- Cioppino: Mediterranean-style seafood stew with white fish, shrimp, scallops, and mussels served with bread and a side of linguine. $19.45
- Grilled Ribeye with Black Pepper Sauce: Served with sauteed asparagus and smashed potatoes $28.95
Served with your choice of a side salad.
- Chicken Fettuccini Alfredo: Linguine smothered with fresh cream, garlic, and parmesan. $13.75
- Pesto Chicken: Grilled chicken, basil pesto cream sauce, artichoke hearts, and dried tomatoes with angel hair pasta. $14.75
- Baked Ziti: Italian sausage and ground beef in a Ragu sauce with penne pasta, parmesan, and mozzarella. $12.95
- Lobster Ravioli: Served with a vodka cream sauce. $18.95
- Spaghetti Meatballs: Veal and pork meatballs in a tomato cream sauce. $12.95
- Lasagna: Prepared fresh daily with parmesan, mozzarella, and our beef and Italian sausage sauce. $12.95
- Portofino Ravioli: Italian cheese stuffed in ravioli and topped with a tomato basil sauce. $12.95
- Penne and Sausage: Tossed in Ragu cream sauce. $12.95
- Eggplant Parmigiana: Lightly breaded and topped with marinara sauce, parmesan, and mozzarella and served with spaghetti. $13.95
Create Your Own Pasta, $10.95
Gluten-free pasta is available. Add a soup or salad for $1.50.
- Pasta: Ziti, Spaghetti, Angel Hair, Penne, Linguine, Gnocchi, or Fettuccini
- Sauce: Marinara, Alfredo, Garlic Wine, Pesto, Arrabiata, or Vodka Cream
- Topping: Bolognese or meatballs ($3.00), Italian sausage or grilled chicken ($5.00), or sautéed shrimp or salmon ($6.50)
- Grilled Vegetables: $3.25
- Sweet Potato: $2.25
- Risotto: $3.25
- Pasta: $2.25
- Cannoli: $5.25
- Espresso Brownie: $5.25
- Cheesecake: $7.25
- Tiramisu: $7.25
- Gelato: Vanilla, chocolate, Spumoni, pistachio. $6.25
- Half-Dozen Breadsticks: $3.95
- Dozen Breadsticks: $5.95
- Espresso: $2.95
- Latte: $3.95
- Coffee: $2.45
- Hot Tea: $2.45
- Fountain Drinks: $2.45
- Sweet Tea: $2.95
- Perrier: $3.95
- Pellegrino: $3.95
*Prices subject to change.
*There may be small bones in some fresh fish. Maraschino cherries and nearly all wines contain sulfating agents to protect flavor and color. Certain individuals may be allergic to specific types of food or ingredients used in food items (i.e., MSG). We are not responsible for an individual's allergic reaction to our food or ingredients used in food items.